VIP is an opportunity for the community to learn how drunk driving can forever changes lives and communities. Speakers, videos and 911 tapes work together to create a powerful message: Don’t Drink and Drive.
The program is held in the Rice Lake High School Auditorium
- Located at 30 South Carson Street, Rice Lake
- Use the main entrance door S1 under the bold blue awning (south entrance to the high school)
- Registration is in the south lobby entrance
Registration begins at 5:00 PM. The program begins promptly at 5:30 PM and ends at approximately 6:45 PM. Please check the BCRJP calendar or the bottom of this page for program dates.
Driver Education Students
Check with your driver’s education program for questions regarding your requirement to attend a Victim Impact Panel:
- Students taking Driver’s Education at WITC, please contact the Driver’s Education Department, 715-234-7082 extension 5777
- Students taking Driver’s Education at Barron High School, please contact Ms. Carla Nordby in the high school office
Please check in at the Driver’s Education table when you arrive to register your attendance. There is no fee to attend the VIP for driver education students, parents, or guests. Students must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or relative over 18 years of age.
Court-ordered OWI Offenders
- Please arrive by 5 PM to allow time to complete the registration form, the Breathalyzer test, and to pay your fee.
- Forms are available at registration if you do not have a form.
- The fee is $50 for court-ordered attendees.
There is no admittance to the Victim Impact Program if you have a BAL greater than 0.0.
The 2019 dates for the VIP are:
- January 17
- March 14
- April 25
- June 13
- August 15
- September 19
- November 14