Share your passion and energy with BCRJP as a volunteer!
Volunteers who live in our community have the important job of both voicing and modeling our community values. We want to help you to grow your skills while you help others solve conflicts, make improvements in their lives, and move forward to a better future.
We have many opportunities available. You can:
- Serve as a community voice in restorative conferences
- Speak about your experiences at our Victim Impact or Teen Traffic Violators programs
- Help register participants or usher at the Victim Impact Program
- Assist in the office with clerical duties
- Become a member of our Advisory Committee
- Serve as a mentor to participant in one of our programs
- Or, approach us with your ideas and we will find just the right way to use your skills!
To volunteer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 715-418-2189.